Most dental professionals recommend that you floss a minimum of once a day, but would really prefer to see their patients flossing twice a day. How often do you floss your teeth?
Clever Man is WRONG
- You need to floss BEFORE brushing so that the Bristles of the Brush and ToothPaste are not blocked from getting between the teeth by "huge chunks"
- —Guest The Good Advice Guy
- I floss once or twice a month, but I'm trying to get into the habit of doing it daily. Your toothbrush usually does all the stuff though!
- —Guest Someone...
- What’s the point of flossing before brushing? Brush first and let the brush do most the work then floss, this does 2 things 1) only a small amount of bits will come out rather then huge chunks 2) you can evaluate your brushing technique and improve your brushing where there are constantly teeth with bits on the floss, and put more emphasis in these areas.
- —Guest clever man
Number of times i floss
- I floss once per day, at night times before I go to bed, every night
- —Guest Merril Barry